Monday 26 June 2017

Healthy life


We all say come new year and summer "I need to get fit and healthy". Something I would often do myself. However things have changed for me over the last year,  with going into a hospital and receiving treatment daily took its toll.
I needed a break from blogging as when you have tubes all over you, being clumsy and overzealous it would be my luck to have sat and pulled them all out. Not a pretty mental visual image. 
So I said "body you need a permanent boot camp". So I had started doing resistance exercises with my physiotherapist plus weights to help reverse the muscle wastage I'd incurred.
Nothing over what was comfortable or that could cause an injury, so I used resistance bands and bar bell weights. So my body was pretty much doing a slow but sure ride to recovery.
Diet on the other hand is more problematic due to my heart and kidney disease, plus diabetes i can safely say i needed to improve my diet, to accommodate all three conditions.
 So we sat down and spoke about the low salt, low fat, natural and no sugar allowed. (I do allow myself a cheat day however 😁😁) So being that my husband is into muscle workouts and eating clean has given me the drive also to improve my eating habits.










No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...